Boy pets a turkey to be exhibited in a competition for $5,100 at the seventh Turkey Show and Congress, Hemet, 1946
- Boy pets a turkey to be exhibited in a competition for $5,100 at the seventh Turkey Show and Congress, Hemet, 1946
- Date Created
- November 5, 1946
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- The turkeys were raised for Thanksgiving in the Western states and exhibited during the four-day event. The event included nationally known authorities on turkey diseases, breeding, and marketing.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .