Frank Bincia in the back of a police car after being arrested due to an altercation with John Sullivan, Los Angeles, August 6, 1946
- Frank Bincia in the back of a police car after being arrested due to an altercation with John Sullivan, Los Angeles, August 6, 1946
- Date Created
- August 6, 1946
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Frank Bincia, 29, in the back of a police car after being arrested in front of Pacific Press, Inc. because of an altercation with John Sullivan. Sullivan was picketing and Bincia was not, Sullivan claimed that Bincia assaulted him and Bincia asserted that Sullivan had called him "vile names"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .