Group celebrates Japan's surrender during World War II on Main Street in downtown Los Angeles, August 15 and 16, 1945
- Group celebrates Japan's surrender during World War II on Main Street in downtown Los Angeles, August 15 and 16, 1945
- Date Created
- August 15 and 16, 1945
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Group of sailors and civilians celebrate Japan's surrender during World War II on Main Street in downtown Los Angeles. A woman holds several shoes while a man drinks from a bottle, two other men look at the camera.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .