Top view of a chess board and player's hand moving the white queen, Los Angeles
- Top view of a chess board and player's hand moving the white queen, Los Angeles
- Date Created
- [between 1925-1945?]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Top view of a chess board and the hand of a person playing. The player is holding the white queen and moving it towards the black king.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .