Norman W. Church being questioned by the Senate's race track investigating committee, Los Angeles, March 5, 1940
- Norman W. Church being questioned by the Senate's race track investigating committee, Los Angeles, March 5, 1940
- Date Created
- March 5, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Sportsman Norman W. Church, accused of contributing $80,000 to Governor Olson's campaign fund to become the "sole boss of California horse racing." During a senate investigation of this charge, and others, Church testified that it was not true.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .