Candidates for police and deputy sheriff positions taking a written examination in City Hall, Los Angeles, March 2, 1940
- Candidates for police and deputy sheriff positions taking a written examination in City Hall, Los Angeles, March 2, 1940
- Date Created
- March 2, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Some of the over 4000 candidates for city policeman and county deputy sheriff jobs taking an examination administered by the Civil Service Commission in room 804 of City Hall. In addition to the written examination, potential officers will also undergo a physical test later in the month.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .