Connie Kreinman, Naomi Jaffe, and Allan Bernard during Child Welfare Day at the Beverly Hills Athletic Club, Beverly Hills, March 2, 1940
- Connie Kreinman, Naomi Jaffe, and Allan Bernard during Child Welfare Day at the Beverly Hills Athletic Club, Beverly Hills, March 2, 1940
- Date Created
- March 2, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Connie Kreinman, Naomi Jaffe, and Allan Bernard reading "The Book About Ships" on a couch. The children’s parents are members of the Beverly Hills Chapter of Hadassah. These three, along with several other members’ children, put on a play about the difference between good and bad food during the club’s Child Welfare Day held at the Beverly Hills Athletic Club. During the event, members paid an extra 9 cents for their lunches which went toward providing soup, salad, fruit, and milk for Palestine children.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .