Captain Lars H. Weseth looking through binoculars, Los Angeles, May 23, 1940
- Captain Lars H. Weseth looking through binoculars, Los Angeles, May 23, 1940
- Date Created
- May 23, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Captain Lars H. Weseth of the State fisheries research ship the N.B. Scofield looking through binoculars. Captain Weseth and the N.B. Scofield recently returned from a 10 week survey trip of tropical tuna grounds and tuna migration habits. The ship sailed around the Galapagos Islands conducting the most extensive surveys ever done on the Pacific.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Ship captains--American--California--Los Angeles
Expeditions & surveys--California
California. Dept. of Fish and Game
Weseth, Lars H.
N. B. Scofield (Ship)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .