Brothers Benny and Tony Lucey Castellucci reunited after 32 years in Benny's Italian café, Los Angeles, February 28, 1940
- Brothers Benny and Tony Lucey Castellucci reunited after 32 years in Benny's Italian café, Los Angeles, February 28, 1940
- Date Created
- February 28, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Brothers and restaurateurs Benny and Anthony “Tony Lucey” Castellucci who were reunited after 32 years when Tony Lucey dropped in to Benny’s Italian café to check out his competition. The two men started talking and found out they were brothers who had been separated when they each left Italy to seek their fortunes in America in 1908 and 1913.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .