Group of unknown women pictured at the murder trial for Dr. George K. Dazey, accused of murdering his wife, Los Angeles, 1940
- Group of unknown women pictured at the murder trial for Dr. George K. Dazey, accused of murdering his wife, Los Angeles, 1940
- Date Created
- February 14, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- A group of unknown women pictured at the murder trial for Dr. George K. Dazey who was accused of murdering his wife. They may be witnesses or members of the jury. Mrs. Dazey was found dead as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning and her death was originally ruled a suicide. However, Dr. Dazey was later indicted by a county grand jury for the murder of his wife. Dr. Dazey was eventually acquitted of the charge of slaying his wife.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .