Ruth Reis and Stanley G. Reis wait to testify during the murder trial for Dr. George K. Dazey, Los Angeles, 1940
- Ruth Reis and Stanley G. Reis wait to testify during the murder trial for Dr. George K. Dazey, Los Angeles, 1940
- Date Created
- February 14, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Ruth Reis and Stanley G. Reis wait to provide testimony during the murder trial for Dr. George K. Dazey who was accused of murdering his wife. The married couple testified that Dr. Dazey often treated his wife cruelly. Mrs. Dazey was found dead as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning and her death was originally ruled a suicide. However, Dr. Dazey was later indicted by a county grand jury for the murder of his wife. Dr. Dazey was eventually acquitted of the charge of slaying his wife.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .