Witness Dora Van Horn waits to testify during the murder trial of Dr. George K. Dazey, Los Angeles, 1940
- Witness Dora Van Horn waits to testify during the murder trial of Dr. George K. Dazey, Los Angeles, 1940
- Date Created
- February 14, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Witness Dora Van Horn waits to provide testimony during the murder trial for Dr. George K. Dazey who was accused of murdering his wife. Mrs. Dazey was found dead as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning and her death was originally ruled a suicide. However, Dr. Dazey was later indicted by a county grand jury for the murder of his wife. Dr. Dazey was eventually acquitted of the charge of slaying his wife.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .