Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins arrives by train, Los Angeles, 1940
- Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins arrives by train, Los Angeles, 1940
- Date Created
- February 15, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins arrives by train to open the first airplane apprentice school at the Lockheed Aircraft Corporation. Perkins visited Los Angeles for two days to welcome the new class of 37 junior employees who were to begin the program.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .