Charles Harrison Whitehead filing for retirement, Los Angeles, 1941
- Charles Harrison Whitehead filing for retirement, Los Angeles, 1941
- Date Created
- January 10, 1941
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Charles Harrison Whitehead, chief nurse at the Georgia Street Receiving Hospital, filing for retirement after 32 years of service. Whitehead's retirement is effective February 5, 1941, after which he plans to spend his days on Santa Catalina Island.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .