Swimming pool and diving board on the estate of film comedian Harold Lloyd and his wife Mildred, Beverly Hills, 1927
- Swimming pool and diving board on the estate of film comedian Harold Lloyd and his wife Mildred, Beverly Hills, 1927
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Swimming pool with a diving board on the sixteen-acre estate of film comedian Harold Lloyd and his wife, Mildred Harris Lloyd in Beverly Hills.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .