Ambulance driver Harry T. Meredith on the witness stand during the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- Ambulance driver Harry T. Meredith on the witness stand during the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- January 24, 1938
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Ambulance driver Harry T. Meredith on the witness stand during the Paul A. Wright "white flame" double murder trial. During the trial Meredith recounted transporting Evelyn Wright and Johnny Kimmel, wife and best friend of Paul A. Wright, from the Wright residence to the hospital on the night of their murders. Paul A. Wright is accused of shooting the two after allegedly finding them in an embrace on a piano bench in his home.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .