William A. Dessert, juror at the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- William A. Dessert, juror at the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- between January 13 and February 17, 1938
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- William A. Dessert, juror at the Paul A. Wright "white flame" double murder trial. Wright is accused of shooting his wife, Evelyn, and best friend, John B. Kimmel, after allegedly finding the two in an embrace on a piano bench in his home. Wright was ultimately found not guilty by reason of temporary insanity.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Crimes of passion--California--Los Angeles
- Dessert, William A.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .