Accused murderer Paul A. Wright being questioned in court, Los Angeles, 1938
- Accused murderer Paul A. Wright being questioned in court, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- [circa January 13, 1938]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Accused murderer Paul A. Wright on the witness stand, being questioned by his attorney, Jerry Giesler. Wright, an airport executive, shot his wife and his best friend while they sat together on a piano bench. He pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Crimes of passion--California--Glendale
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
Wright, Paul A.
Giesler, Jerry, 1886-1962
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .