Accused murderer Paul A. Wright on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1938
- Accused murderer Paul A. Wright on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- [circa January 13, 1938]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Accused murderer Paul A. Wright on the witness stand. A court stenographer is visible, recording Wright's statements. Wright, an airport executive, shot his wife and his best friend while they sat together on a piano bench. He pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Crimes of passion--California--Glendale
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
- Wright, Paul A.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .