Spectators at the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- Spectators at the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- between January 13 and February 17, 1938
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Spectators at the Paul A. Wright "white flame" murder trial in which Wright is accused of killing his wife Evelyn McBride Wright and best friend John B. Kimmel after finding the two in an embrace on a piano bench in his home.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .