Australian actress Constance Worth, during her marriage annulment suit with famed Irish actor George Brent, circa August 13, 1937.
- Australian actress Constance Worth, during her marriage annulment suit with famed Irish actor George Brent, circa August 13, 1937.
- Date Created
- August 13, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Australian actress Constance Worth pictured with one of her lawyers, during her marriage annulment proceedings. Her husband, actor George Brent, contested that their short marriage was not legal, because they had been married in Mexico but had not followed Mexican marriage laws. Worth's legal team asserted that the marriage was in fact legal.Circa August 13, 1937.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .