Unidentified man in court for the murder trial of Albert Dyer, Los Angeles, 1937
- Unidentified man in court for the murder trial of Albert Dyer, Los Angeles, 1937
- Date Created
[circa August 12, 1937]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Unidentified man in court for the murder trial of crossing guard Albert Dyer. Dyer had lured three Inglewood girls into the hills, where he strangled them with rope and his hands. He was eventually found guilty and executed.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .