Albert Dyer with his lawyers William Neeley and Ellery Cuff in court, Los Angeles, 1937
- Albert Dyer with his lawyers William Neeley and Ellery Cuff in court, Los Angeles, 1937
- Date Created
- [circa August 10, 1937]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Child-murderer Albert Dyer with his lawyers Ellery Cuff and William Neeley in court. Dyer lured three Inglewood girls to the hills, where he strangled them to death with his hands as well as rope. He was eventually found guilty and executed. From left to right, Albert Dyer, Ellery Cuff, and William Neeley.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .