Hal Takaoka, brother of a slain dancer, testifying on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1936
- Hal Takaoka, brother of a slain dancer, testifying on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
[circa August 19, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Hal Takaoka testifying on the witness stand about the murder of his sister, dancer Midi Takaoka. Judge Irvin Taplin was presiding. The dancer's throat was cut by her jilted lover, waiter Raymond Johnson. Johnson later was sentenced to life in prison.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .