Murder suspect Gladys Carter in a courtroom, Los Angeles, 1935
- Murder suspect Gladys Carter in a courtroom, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa June 11, 1935]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Gladys Carter, murder suspect, clutching a handkerchief in a courtroom. Carter was charged with fatally shooting her houseguest of two years, Frances Walker. She suspected Walker of having a romantic relationship with her husband, Deputy Sheriff Archie Carter.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .