Ethel (Sissle) Gordon with daughter Cynthia and Paula Brown Higgins , Los Angeles, 1940s
- Ethel (Sissle) Gordon with daughter Cynthia and Paula Brown Higgins , Los Angeles, 1940s
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- Ethel Sissle (1915-1984) was maried to the band leader Noble Sissle, and later to Walter L. Gordon, Jr.
All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
Ethel Sissle Gordon with her children from her marriage to musician Noble Sissle. Photo was taken after she had moved to Los Angeles and married Walter L. Gordon, Jr.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Black-and-white photographs
- Subject topic
African American children--California--Los Angeles
African American families--California--Los Angeles
Brown Higgins, Paula
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 5 Folder 3
- Manifest url
- Rights statement