Gathering at the bar in Walter L. Gordon, Jr.'s office, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Gathering at the bar in Walter L. Gordon, Jr.'s office, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr. was an African American attorney in Los Angeles.
All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
Walter L. Gordon, Jr.: "This was a case where I represented some people accused of stealing a large amount of sugar from a freight car. The photograph was [taken] in the rear of my office where I had a small bar."
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Black-and-white photographs
- African American lawyers--California--Los Angeles
- Gordon, Walter L., Jr., 1908-2012
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 6 Folder 1
- Manifest url
- Rights statement