Abie Robinson and three others, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Abie Robinson and three others, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- Edward Joseph "Abie" Robinson was the Los Angeles Sentinel sports editor.
All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
Robinson is at the far left of the photograph. The other three individuals are unidentified.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Black-and-white photographs
- African American journalists--California--Los Angeles
- Robinson, Abie, 1915-2001
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement