Walter L. Gordon, Jr. and Hazel Anthony, Los Angeles, 1951
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr. and Hazel Anthony, Los Angeles, 1951
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
Walter L. Gordon, Jr. was an African American attorney in Los Angeles.
Hazel Anthony was a widow from Chicago.
All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
L to R: An unidentified visitor from Montgomery, Alabama; an unidentified woman; Walter Gordon; and Hazel Anthony (visiting from Chicago).
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Black-and-white photographs
- African American lawyers--California--Los Angeles
Gordon, Walter L., Jr., 1908-2012
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 3 Folder 2
- Manifest url
- Rights statement