Floyd C. Covington, executive director of the Los Angeles Urban League, 1940s
- Floyd C. Covington, executive director of the Los Angeles Urban League, 1940s
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- In the 1930s, Floyd C. Covington was a social worker, and later became the executive director of the Los Angeles branch of the National Urban League from 1931-1950; later he was the racial relations advisor with the Federal Housing Administration from 1950-1975. He was known as an important civic leader in Los Angeles, a "go to" guy.
- All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local Identifier
Collection 1867 Box 3 Folder 2
- Manifest url
- Rights statement