Abie Robinson and two unidentified women, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Abie Robinson and two unidentified women, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- Edward Joseph "Abie" Robinson was the Los Angeles Sentinel sports editor.
- All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local Identifier
Collection 1867 Box 2 Folder 6
- Manifest url
- Rights statement