B. B. Bratton and Angelique DeLavallade on wedding day, 1939
- B. B. Bratton and Angelique DeLavallade on wedding day, 1939
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
B.B. Bratton earned his B.A. from the University of Chicago and worked in Lousiana as a certified public accountant. He passed the bar in Los Angeles in 1924 and practiced law.
Angelique DeLavallade was married Bertrand B. Bratton (Los Angeles CPA). Subsequently, she worked for the State of California as a legal stenographer.
- All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Black-and-white photographs
African American couples--California--Los Angeles
African American lawyers--California--Los Angeles
DeLavallade, Angelique, 1906-1997
Bratton, B. B. (Bertrand Ballard), 1899-1969
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 2 Folder 1
- Manifest url
- Rights statement