Attorney Leo Branton, Jr. and an unidentified man, Los Angeles, 1950s
- Attorney Leo Branton, Jr. and an unidentified man, Los Angeles, 1950s
- Douglas Photo (Firm)
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- Leo Branton was an attorney who worked on civil rights issues, and also represented entertainment figures such as Nat King Cole and Dorothy Dandridge.
- All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 1 Folder 3
- Manifest url
- Rights statement