Attorney Jerry Giesler listening to a speech, Los Angeles, 1950s
- Attorney Jerry Giesler listening to a speech, Los Angeles, 1950s
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- Jerry Giesler was a criminal defense attorney and the first president of the Criminal Courts Bar Association in Los Angeles. As an attorney he defended many celebrity figures in high profile cases during the early 20th century.
All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
Attorney Jerry Giesler is seated to the far right of the photo. The other individuals in the photo are unidentifed.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Black-and-white photographs
- Lawyers--California--Los Angeles
- Giesler, Jerry, 1886-1962
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 1 Folder 3
- Manifest url
- Rights statement