Sharon Lyle the day she testified at the trial of Jack Kirschke, Los Angeles, 1967
- Sharon Lyle the day she testified at the trial of Jack Kirschke, Los Angeles, 1967
- Date Created
- October 16, 1967
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Text from newspaper caption: WITNESS --- Mrs. Sharon Lyle, secretary to the accused Jack Kirschke.
Sharon Lyle, secretary of former Deputy District Attorney Jack Kirschke, on the day she testified at the trial of Kirschke. Kirschke was being tried for the double murder of his wife, Elaine, and her lover, Orville (Bill) Drankhan.
"Kirschke said he had beaten his wife, secretary testifies," Los Angeles Times, 17 Oct. 1967: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- C1429_b593_235884-6_frame 1.tif
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-2613
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .