Lavana Drankhan, witness at the trial of Jack Kirschke, Los Angeles, 1967
- Lavana Drankhan, witness at the trial of Jack Kirschke, Los Angeles, 1967
- Date Created
- September 27, 1967
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Lavana Drankhan was the wife of Orville (Bill) Drankhan. Jack Kirschke was on trial for the murder of his wife, Elaine, and Bill Drankhan.
This photograph appears appears with the article, "Drankhan's widow testifies husband was 'deteriorating"," Los Angeles Times, 28 Sep. 1976: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- C1429_b593_235884-4_frame 9.tif
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2621
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .