14-year-old Ray Charlton, the Marble Champion of Los Angeles, 1937
- 14-year-old Ray Charlton, the Marble Champion of Los Angeles, 1937
- Date Created
- December 29, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- 14-year-old Ray Charlton, the Marble Champion of Los Angeles, surrounded by spectators as he competes. Charlton beat our over 50 competitors in the event directed by the Los Angeles Playground Department. He received a genuine agate shooter as a prize.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .