Crowd watching a baseball game at Wrigley Field in South Los Angeles
- Crowd watching a baseball game at Wrigley Field in South Los Angeles
- Date Created
- [between 1925-1945?]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Crowd watching a baseball game at Wrigley Field in South Los Angeles. Los Angeles's Wrigley Field was built in 1925 and torn down in 1966. It was host to minor league baseball teams and home of the Los Angeles Angeles. The field is named after the same Wrigley as Wrigley Field in Chicago, but it actually received the name first and had more on-site parking than Chicago's field does now.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .