Men at work amid a line of car engines at the Los Angeles Studebaker assembly plant in Vernon, CA. Circa January 2, 1936.
- Men at work amid a line of car engines at the Los Angeles Studebaker assembly plant in Vernon, CA. Circa January 2, 1936.
- Date Created
- [circa January 2, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Men work amongst a line of engines at the Los Angeles Studebaker assembly plant in Vernon, CA. The plant opened in December of 1935, and the first completed automobile rolled off the line on January 2, 1936. The plant operated until June 8, 1954.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .