Line of car frames outside Studebaker's Los Angeles assembly plant, circa January 2, 1936.
- Line of car frames outside Studebaker's Los Angeles assembly plant, circa January 2, 1936.
- Date Created
- [circa January 2, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- A line of car frames outside the Studebaker Los Angeles assembly plant in Vernon, Ca. Studebaker's Los Angeles plant was established in December of 1935, and its first completed car rolled off the assembly line on January 2, 1936. The plant closed on June 8, 1956.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .