Line of Studebaker radiator grilles, affixed with hood ornaments, at Studebaker's Los Angeles assembly plant. circa January 2, 1936.
- Line of Studebaker radiator grilles, affixed with hood ornaments, at Studebaker's Los Angeles assembly plant. circa January 2, 1936.
- Date Created
- [circa January 2, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Photograph of a line of radiator grilles, affixed with Studebaker's distinctive "lark in ring" hood ornament, at Studebaker's Los Angeles Assembly Plant in Vernon, California. The plant opened in December of 1935, and its first finished car rolled off the assembly line on January 2, 1936.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .