Los Angeles District Attorney Buron Fitts with his defense team at his 1936 perjury trial.
- Los Angeles District Attorney Buron Fitts with his defense team at his 1936 perjury trial.
- Date Created
[circa January 16, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Los Angeles District Attorney Buron Fitts, second from right, sits with his defense lawyer Jerry Geisler, second from left, along with his chief deputy Robert P. Stewart, far left, and deputy District Attorney, William Simpson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .