Actress Betty Healy on the stand, circa 1935
- Actress Betty Healy on the stand, circa 1935
- Date Created
- [December, 1935?]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Testimony may be related to civil suit filed in Los Angeles in December 1935 against Betty Healy due to her role in a fatal accident in Missouri in 1934. Betty Healy was formerly married to vaudeville actor and Three Stooges original employer Ted Healy.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .