Mary Pickford with local businessmen flipping on power for Santa Claus Lane, Hollywood, November 30, 1935
- Mary Pickford with local businessmen flipping on power for Santa Claus Lane, Hollywood, November 30, 1935
- Date Created
- November 30, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Enterence for Santa Claus Lane was at Hollywood and Vine Blvds in Hollywood. E. J. Shurtz was chairman of Santa Claus Lane Committee and manager of the Broadway Hollywood. Strasburg was also in a leadership position on the committee.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .