Mud covered students race at Los Angeles Junior College, February 1936
- Mud covered students race at Los Angeles Junior College, February 1936
- Date Created
[circa February 19, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Most likely related to the yearly mud battle between first and second year students and the first time female students took part. Students unknown. LAJC is now known as Los Angeles City College located near Vermont and Santa Monica Blvd.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .