Postmaster General James A. Farley speaks at a convention for the California Federation of Democratic Women's Clubs, Los Angeles, 1935
- Postmaster General James A. Farley speaks at a convention for the California Federation of Democratic Women's Clubs, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- August 23, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Postmaster General of the United States James A. Farley attends the first annual convention of California Federation of Democratic Women's Clubs at the Ambassador Hotel as the guest speaker. To his right is Mrs. Mattison Boyd Jones, president of the federation.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .