Widower Robert S. James sitting in a courtroom during an inquest involving his wife's death, Los Angeles, 1935
- Widower Robert S. James sitting in a courtroom during an inquest involving his wife's death, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa August 16, 1935]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Widower Robert S. James sitting in a courtroom. James had lost his pregnant wife Mary Emma James after she drowned in their fish pool. A jury was unable to discern whether her drowning was accidental or intentional.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .