Col. Henry L. Roosevelt speaks with Mayor Frank L. Shaw and Walter J. Braunschweiger at a Chamber of Commerce luncheon, Los Angeles, 1935
- Col. Henry L. Roosevelt speaks with Mayor Frank L. Shaw and Walter J. Braunschweiger at a Chamber of Commerce luncheon, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- May 13, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Col. Henry L. Roosevelt speaks with Mayor Frank L. Shaw and president of the Chamber of Commerice Walter J. Braunschweiger. Roosevelt was the guest of honor at a luncheon hosted by the directors of the Chamber of Commerce after visiting the Los Angeles Harbor and proclaiming it an ideal naval hub. From left to right, Henry L. Roosevelt, Walter J. Braunschweiger, and Mayor Frank L. Shaw. The Chamber of Commerce was located at 12th St. and Broadway.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Military officers--American--California--Los Angeles
Braunschweiger, Walter J., 1894-1974
Roosevelt, Henry L.
Shaw, Frank L., 1877-1958
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .