Circus girls laugh over a game of checkers, Los Angeles, 1935
- Circus girls laugh over a game of checkers, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa March 30, 1935]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Circus performers (left to right) Flo Hudson, Hazel Moss, and Doris Cleveland laugh over a game of checkers. Most likely to do with the Al G. Barnes circus performances throughout March and April of 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .