Two unidentifed women play on a swing set during the annual Iowa Picnic, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Two unidentifed women play on a swing set during the annual Iowa Picnic, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Two unidentified women play on a swing set during the annual Iowa Picnic. The Iowa Picnic was an annual gathering of Iowans living in Los Angeles and Long Beach. The gathering brought together over 100,000 people in 1935 and was often held at Bixby Park and Lincoln Park.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .